Saturday, April 23, 2011

She is my inspiration

My mom.

She is my inspiration.

The way she takes care of my family,
The way she faces problems,
The way she talks to other,
The way she cooks,
The way she fixes my clothes,
The way she texts me :)

Moreover,

Her thoughts,
Her passion,
Her faith,
Her struggle,
Her simple but creative ideas,

Her love; though it is unsaid, but I know definitely, she does.


Anyway, in a few days ago, she told me that my sister in law and her have just succeeded in taking the second prize of flower arrangement contest in my local state to celebrate the Kartini Day (21 April). Here it goes.. the picture!


So proud of you!

My gratitude to you, mom.
Selamat Hari Kartini :)



Kacamata gitta sends her best regards to her mom and all women throughout the universe.
Be proud of yourself, women! We are tough. :)
Lift your life as an inspiration for others.

No comments: