Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm doing good!

Haha. Pretending I'm asked by you, 'how's your day going?' and I will answer it out loud, 'it's sooo GOOD!'

Yes. I'm very happy for the second month of my last semester (time flies!). Homesick and loneliness, still appear sometimes, but I just try to enjoy it! I talk to myself that maybe I could never feel this sort of 'syndromes' anymore in the future. So, why bother to be happy and enjoy the ups and downs? :) *BIG SMILE* Since, it would last in several months anyway. :|

My life is being delightful so far, with my regular activities; studying, doing assignments, having fun during weekends and making new friends! I'm still enjoying my days. Even when I walk from home to campus, feeling the cold breeze and/or sunshine (random weather = Melbourne), I just can put a bigger smile on my face and thank God for my life. Moreover when there's someone passing by, smiling and greeting me, it is such a great blessing for me! I'm so very glad when a friendly stranger talk to me, but not the annoying one. Because it happens sometimes, the drunken youths or men try to talk to you, a bit scary for me although they will not attack physically.

Okay then, just a little updates from me, to let you know that I'm doing good here!
Have to back to the assignment! (I'm lazy :p *oops*)

Cheers!

(thank God) Kacamata gitta is doing good. And HAPPY. Enjoying her last semester.

No comments: