Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lights

Everything has just been going all right and I learned that accepting every single happiness or sadness throughout my life is so beautiful.

They are all such priceless experiences, growing me up.

One thing I want to say is, keep going on in everything you have to face with.

Life is naturally light, not as hard as I think, thus I try not to think too much when I go through the good or bad. Keep it simple, not complicated though it is probably looked too complex when I see it through my eyes. But after I hear everything with my heart, and I see a thing with my brain, those complicated things seem okay.

Remember that I have colours within my life. I cannot colour it with yellow, green and red only, because by combining those with blue or grey and sometimes black, it makes my scenery of life more wonderful.

Broaden the way I think, and not afraid to fail.
Run my life lightly, enjoy every season and keep doing the colour experiment.
Never put any highest expectation, but do dreaming.
Laughing and crying out loud as if it is needed.
Love everything, everyone, every time.

Be grateful.

Kacamata gitta is trying to have a light life.