Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yes, I have to say that He always be GREAT in every season

It might be sounded too religious or something you may name it, when you see anyone who always talks about God in every way they do. And extremely I did, and hope I will always do. Well, it does basically not for expressing that I am better than anyone else but it is as simple as I am trying to thank for what I have. I am not an angel or a saint wannabe, but I believe that my life is happened only by His grace, therefore, giving thanks to The Creator will definitely be the easiest response to all of His blessing. It is such a spiritual booster for me, by which upping myself when I am in the state of deeply depressing.

Here in Melbourne, I turn out that my life is totally changed. I have no idea about what the reason is. All I can sense are mostly worries, sadness, difficulties and bad feelings. Indeed, I have happiness and I enjoy living here, with the new environment, new friends, and so on, but my heart cannot hide some sorrow. I sometimes sick of them, I really really want to be able to get out of this situation but failed in many times. However, magically, God always keeps His promise of taking care of us. He never fails.

It is easier to be grateful when I am happy and I can do anything which I want to do, but it becomes this hard when I am in the middle of crisis. Blaming myself, others, situation and then losing my interest to talk to Him anymore, disappointed with myself, of my entire life, from the past until today, these have surrounded my life here. Tears were directly becoming my best friend. I have no passion to do anything, even to meet or chat with people. That was the hardships I should face. A problem with me, myself. I was looking for help from anywhere, from any new activities or new friends, but could not find one better than this. I just realised that I will not be able to pass the misery without asking our Great Saviour to provide the new strength. Even by just thinking of His goodness, we can reflect that this life is too beautiful to be thrown away.

He is so wonderful and will be that great in every time, every where. I know that He unfailingly loves us. When we pray to have a better life or just whispering our gratitude for the smallest thing happened in our life, right there, He hears us, He smiles and gives us a hug. But as a human, I sometimes fail to see and feel it.

I find my life is still such a mystery. There are many things happened, come and go away, and I cannot understand them well. By keeping my belief in His kindness and love, I can live my life until these days and try to understand every smile or cry. Tears and laugh are blessing and eventually we can stand and accept every single tough condition throughout our lives.

Believe me, God's love never hurts.
A true best friend He is, not only in need, but indeed!

Kacamata gitta believes that the truly gratitude is came when we can face the hardships by realising that God does not just stand beside us but He does walk us through our journeys.