Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy, after all.

It is going to be the seventh month I am living this new 'season' of my life though it is still a short time for learning and adjusting a new culture.
Next month, I will go back to my lovely home country for a couple months and continue this journey back here again afterwards.
Recently, I feel like this is my 'peak' days of studying and doing my final assignments. Horrible, but I would say that it will be fun though! :D

Just a bit update of my latest condition here, I am in the middle of a stressful mind. Those assignments and one exam are successfully overwhelming myself.
I know, I would be fine at the end. *Hopefully!* But struggling with those is something that makes me going crazy. Haha!

Anyway, these thoughts just came up on my mind and surely help me to be relax. :)

I am happy doing all these things.
I am happy enjoying this new way of life.
I am happy meeting new friends from other countries.
I am happy learning the new way of studying.
I am happy experiencing failures and trying to be tough.
I am happy suffering the crisis of my own self.
I am happy knowing different places, different people, different perception, different culture.
I am happy inhaling this new atmosphere around here.

I am happy, after all.

And I am looking forward to see what will happen next; here, there and everywhere.

Cheers!

Kacamata gitta recognise that learning something new is pleasing.

No comments: