Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Greeting From My New Room

Hello there,

I stay at the same house as last year but different room right now. First I came here, I was welcomed by the allergy (eww the itchiness were sooo horrible!) and continued by cold, fever and sore throat which made some people worried about me. Such a great greeting from my new room! :D

But now, I'm feeling so much better!

By the way, I still have to clean up my room as there are many messy stuff around. I was trying to tidy them up but unfortunately my body needed more rest.

Well actually, two days ago I might be too excited being here. So, though I was too tired by my early arrival and moving in things, I still forced myself to go out and did not keep my own health properly, plus, lack of rest and healthy food. And here it goes the result.. I'm sick.

I was upset yesterday because of the sickness I had, but the pleasant thing I can see is, there are so much love and care from my friends and family who concerned with me. Thank you very much my dearestss!

Alright, my trimester has been started and I'm ready to go with it!
I'll do my best for my last study journey, hope everything goes right and I'll enjoy it much!

Anyway, I'm good here, buddies! :)

Kacamata gitta greets you from her new comfy room!

No comments: